New Zealand’s primary sector accounts for 65% of New Zealand’s exports. Our economy is dependent on careful oversight, management and regulation of the farming, fishing, food, animal welfare, biosecurity and forestry sectors of New Zealand’s primary sector industries.
We have a long association with the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) and have been instrumental in developing the systems and processes that improve sector safety, sustainability, productivity and the maximising of export opportunities.
Our projects include;
- Farms online
- National Animal Tracing System (NAIT)
- Pest Data Repository Biosecurity Common Data Standards
- Plant Import Health System
- Animal Welfare Data Collection
- National Exotic Forest Description
- Plant Imports Export Requirements (PIER)
- Regulation and Assurance database
- Winery Current/Future State Review
Certification and Border Sector
As 2020 has clearly demonstrated, managing the flow of people, goods and services across New Zealand’s border is key to maintaining our high standard of living, a resilient economy and the wellbeing of our society as a whole.
Our people have many years’ experience delivering successful certification systems across New Zealand’s agricultural and horticultural industries. This provides credibility that products, services and management systems comply with the strictest standard requirements and meet customer expectations.
We work to improve systems and processes that underpin robust border management to better manage the flow of visitors and immigration into New Zealand. Our people also work alongside biosecurity regulators to stop the importation of potentially harmful biohazards into New Zealand that could put our primary export market at risk.
Our projects include;
- Seeds Varietal Certification for exports and imports
- Electronic Certification for:
- Animal Products and Seafood exports
- Dairy exports
- Phyto (plants) exports and imports
- Wine exports and imports
- Business case for the redevelopment of MPI’s legacy eCert systems
- Verification Monitoring
- SanCert Import Data
- Importing Countries Phytosanitary Requirements (ICPR)
- Electronic Visa System (Electronic Travel Authority)
- Employers Assist (Immigration New Zealand)
- Single Trade Window
With the ongoing challenges our world faces, a well functioning public sector is key to the societal and economic progress of our country. Every day we reap the benefits of a high quality education system, a well regulated economy and a healthy society that cements our status and encourages high levels of trust as a trading nation and global citizen.
Over 20+ years we have significantly grown our expertise in the public sector partnering with a diverse range of government agencies to bring fresh perspectives and generate tangible results that are improving the lives of all New Zealanders. Our work has spanned multiple functions including programme / project management, planning, analysis, enterprise architecture, data management / security and strategic consulting.
We have worked with;
- Office of the Controller and Auditor-General)
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Conservation
- Ministry of Primary Industries
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
- Kainga Ora
- Parliamentary Services