Ronin Group is a specialist provider of field workforce management solutions. In conjunction with our partner Kirona we provide a range of products and services for organisations who need to manage their mobile workers.
RONIN SERVICES INCLUDE:
Business Analysis Services (Pre Implementation)
Ronin Consultants can help you drive efficiencies in your business by:
- identifying business process candidates for mobilisation
- analysing how to gain process efficiency using automation / system support
- formalising business requirements in an industry standard BR document
- ‘to be’ streamlined business process models
- ‘to be’ streamlined information flows
- documenting business rules.
Implementation Services (On Premise)
Ronin Consultants will manage on-premise solution implementation. Tasks include:
- Project planning
- Project management
- Project initiation
- Process modelling (if not already done prior)
- Data collection / loading
- Initial configuration
- Technical installation
- User procedures
- Train the trainer
- Interface / integration testing
- Go live and follow-up support.
Ronin Consultants can help you integrate your field workforce management solution with your back-office systems by:
- Using web-services or native APIs (selected applications only)
- Using a data collection robot where web-service integration is not possible.
Ronin support your mobile workers by providing:
- a NZ based service desk for Level 1 support (during NZ business hours).
Customers can also:
- log new support tickets in the support system (self-service web application)
- monitor the resolution of their support tickets in the support system (self-service web application)
- access the product “Knowledgebase” (self-service web application).