Ronin Group Services is a company of people who have worked together for over 20 years in the ICT (Information and Communications Technology) sector delivering services and solutions to business people so that they are enabled to provide their customers with an excellent customer experience.
Our delivery capability spans our customers’ SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) with Ronin consultants having specific expertise in:
- programme and project management
- business, systems and data analysis and
- change management.
We care about our customers’ success and we only engage the most experienced and very best consultants. We are professional pragmatic people committed to delivering best practice outcomes and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Ronin Group adds value to our customers in the following ways:
Programme and Project Management
We draw from a wide pool of experienced professionals so as to meet our customers’ needs. Our programme and project managers, along with our project coordinators, typically have 20+ years experience in their respective fields of expertise. Project delivery includes:
- programme establishment and support
- project planning and initiation
- project execution
- project health checks and reviews
- project recovery
- PMO establishment and operation
- utilising industry project methodologies eg Agile, Prince 2.
Business, Systems, and Data Analysis
Our analysis services cover all areas of the business and change lifecycle, including enterprise analysis, business architecture, strategic planning, business case development, business requirements, process design, and improvement. We work with customers to define their problems, assess options and design solutions that will result in better business results. Analysis includes:
- business analysis planning and monitoring
- elicitation and collaboration
- requirements gathering and management
- strategic analysis
- requirements analysis and design definition
- solution option analysis and evaluation
- utilising best practice methodologies
- business process review, design and improvement
- business intelligence requirements.
Many projects and business transformation initiatives overlook the impact that change has an organisations people, systems and culture. For change management to be effective it must be pro-actively led by experienced change experts. Ronin consultants are experienced in the important facets of change; business change(project implementation and business improvement) and organisational change. Ronin consultants actively pre-empt change-related issues likely to derail success. Ronin’s change management delivery includes:
- change impact and readiness assessment
- business change strategy (advice, development, review)
- stakeholder engagement analysis
- benefit management (identification, monitoring and realisation)
- change and communication planning
- assisting business to articulate what success looks like
- developing programmes for change
- assessing organisational structure needs and impacts
- process reviews
- identifying business improvement and efficiencies opportunities.